I remember that day 25 years ago as if it were yesterday. I was attending my first women’s retreat. I sat there blown away by the things that were being taught. I had been in church ALL MY LIFE–not only from the age of 2, but also every-time-that-the-doors-were-open and special events in between! I had heard thousands of sermons, Bible study lessons, and revivals. However, as I sat in that small Mississippi church, something happened to me.
First, God showed me that His Word was not just a “Church” word. I hope that makes sense. I had been taught DEEP in Biblical Doctrines and Biblical History. On that day, God brought His Word into every part of my life–it became personal, living, and applicable. I never knew God had so much to say about marriage, mothering, work, money, relationships, dreams, friendships, daily living–ok, EVERYTHING! That was the day the Word became more than just a “Church” thing for me.
Secondly, God had a call for ME. I remember coming back into the church sanctuary after lunch and going back over my huge notebook of notes. I sat there in awe. I sat there in that little country pew just praying to God in thanks and praise for the Word that day–it was a hard teaching on marriage, submission, and being the helpmeet that God created us to be. I was SO thankful. That Word was just what I needed to see a “picture” of the marriage that God was calling me to build with my precious husband. Being a young newlywed from a broken home, I was so desperate to learn how to build a godly home and the keys were right there in front of me all along! I just sat there worshiping God. I was so thankful that I had REAL answers.
I was praying. I asked God to keep teaching me and to help me find other teaching that could help me learn how to build a godly home and a godly legacy. In fact, I prayed something that would forever change my life. I prayed that God would raise up godly women to teach US how to be a godly woman. And, HE did it–He said, “Cindy, what about YOU?” You guys will LOVE my response–”Sure God! I will be glad to teach a Sunday School class when I am 30.” (Yep! Famous words of surrender from a 19-year-old newlywed.) That was all!
That was my “burning bush.”
I had NO idea that God really meant that He could USE ME! Much less, the way that God HAS used me!
- Not educated.
- Not qualified.
- No idea where to begin.
- No money…and NONE on the horizon!
- Scared no one would ever want (or care) about what I have to offer.
- The family always goes crazy when I sit down to write.
- No idea WHAT to write.
- All kinds of ideas UNTIL I finally sit down in front of the computer then go totally blank.
Oh! I had NO idea that God would call ME to write. In fact, I grew up HATING to write. It was the very last thing that I ever wanted to do. When I did write, I wanted it over QUICKLY–like taking medicine that burned all the way down.
Maybe it was all of those boring topics that were assigned to me. I never got to pick a topic that I loved to research and write on–not even with my research papers or assignments for the school paper. Writing meant two things to me growing up:
1. Writing on some strange topic that did not mean anything to me.
2. Feeling like my writing was always picked apart and never good enough.
In fact, you will even laugh at the ONE thing that crossed my mind on my high school graduation night as I threw my cap high into the air –”Praise GOD! I will never, ever, EVER have to write again!” Did I mention that I DID NOT like to write?
That idea was sure smashed and buried forever the first week of college. Well, you know that everyone writes, writes in college. But, that was not even the end of my writing story–just a few years later as I began publishing a little sewing newsletter, writing for the local paper, and then the rest is now history…more on that during the seminar!
What happened that day in that small church in South Mississippi forever changed my life. I had no idea that God would do the things that He did. Not only did He teach me the lessons that I needed to reach for my personal dreams, but He did not ever leave me alone to figure out writing, building a business, ministering, and publishing. He was there teaching me how to do it and guiding me all along the way. Now I look back over a ministry and business that ONLY GOD could make happen!
I have no idea where you are today. What I DO KNOW is that YOU have a message that ONLY YOU can share. Soak that in…
YOU have a message
ONLY YOU can share your message!
God is calling YOU to share YOUR message NOW!
My sweet friend, my heart cry is to see you step up to your call and get out there now setting captives free!
- You may have no idea where to begin. This seminar is FOR YOU! Not only will I share where to begin, you will find a secret here that is skipped in all of the other seminars. It will make a world of difference not only in getting started, but keeping on, keeping on through the years.
- You may have a deep desire to get going but have NO MONEY. Oh! This seminar is DEFINITELY for you! First, God never calls us to something without providing e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g that we need! Of course, I am excited to come alongside of you in this seminar and share with you how YOU can not only get started TODAY, but how you can build a world-shaking, history-making ministry and business on a shoestring. I remember buying that business license at a time when we were a single income family on HALF salary as my husband got started in his dream career in law enforcement. I didn’t even have a computer. God provided for me in miraculous ways and taught me how to build a business on a shoestring. Even now, 25 years later, I STILL use these ideas–they are more than just start-up ideas, they are keys to running a business that makes it for the long-haul. We aren’t building any shooting-star ministries or businesses around here–we are using principles that lay a firm foundation and grow a world-shaking, history-making business/ministry…and, on a shoestring!
- You may be wore out. Maybe you have tried everything in your strength to get your work published and you have a stack of rejection letters thicker than your actual manuscripts. My sweet friend, it is time to get a different plan! You are going to LOVE this one! Your message needs to get out there. This is JUST the seminar for you–to help you get fired, inspired, and producing your message…AND getting it into the hands of those who are desperate to read it! You won’t leave this seminar the same!
- And, for those of you who have been doing this for EONS, this seminar is FOR YOU too! Boy, I have written over 100 books and thousands of articles and workshops. I KNOW HOW, just like you guys do. But, still I have times that I get stuck. I still have times that I sit at the computer and my brain is more blank than my screen. I have times that I just need to get fired back up. Also, writing puts us into a place of solitude. I LOVE solitude, but I also NEED other like-minded mommy pals to connect with. In the Bible where it says that “Iron sharpens iron,” it is so true! We need each other. We need to constantly exhort one another to step up to our call and keep on, keeping on. Not only will you get some fresh new ideas, some encouragement, but I suspect that you will leave this seminar ready to write!
Session 1: Step Up to the Call!
Perhaps you remember that moment that God called you to write, but you have been shying away from that call. Or, maybe you would describe it as “putting it off for the right time.” Or, you have been avoiding that call with everything you have got! Today is the day to step up to the call. God has a mighty message inside of you. Your message is SO NEEDED! Join me for this session as I take you back to Exodus and challenge you to step up to the call–TODAY! Don’t miss this session!
Session 2: Uncover, Develop, and Share YOUR Message
We all have A MESSAGE to our culture. There is no accident that you are here at this moment in time. God can use EVERYTHING in your life to minister to the hearts of those you are called to serve–your spiritual gifts, your heartbeats, your heartaches, your abilities, your passions, your experiences (ALL OF THEM), your gates. Join me for this session as I help you take a good look at who you are, what you know, what you are all about, and what you have in life. In this sessionm, I will help you to uncover, develop, and share YOUR message. This is one LIFE-CHANGING session! Don’t miss it!
What has held you back from writing? Waiting on that publisher to take the bait and give you that amazing book deal? Waiting to write that book before you begin your ministry or business? Oh! In this session, I will fire you up! I am going to share with you all of the ways that you can write for the glory of God WHERE YOU ARE. No more waiting. No more putting it off. No more excuses. You will learn how to take your ideas and put them out there TODAY! In fact, even if you ARE writing at this time, join this session as I give you lots of ideas for publishing your message. You will definitely leave this session ready to write NOW!
Session 4: Secrets to Setting Yourself Apart
Been discouraged and wondering if there is even a need for you to write? Do you see others out there sharing great information on your topic and wonder why YOU should even try? Or, are you just ready to fire up your ministry and business? Ready to take it uplevel? This is YOUR session! This session is packed FULL of my secrets to success as a Christian writer. In this session, I will share secrets that will propel you to success. This is one session that will help you wherever you are!
Session 5: Set the Captives Free!
Heard the cry? Heard the call? There are those out there who desperately NEED YOU. They need to hear your message. They are crying out for help and YOU are the one that God has called to help them. In this session, I will take you back to a passage that has shook my world–Isaiah 61. I will discuss “gates” and how to use those gates as your ministry for the glory of God. Don’t miss this amazing session!
Session 6: Pick Cindy’s Brain (Actually includes THREE Q/A Sessions)
Finally, we wrap up the set with 3 awesome Q/A sessions! You will LOVE these sessions. They dig deep into troubleshooting some of the most difficult aspects of writing. Talk about certain to be a help for you wherever you are on the journey! It is your opportunity to make this entire seminar set applicable to YOUR life and YOUR call.
Excited? I AM!!
It is TIME to go for your dream. It is time to step up to your call and write for the glory of God. Are you as excited as I am? I am expecting BIG THINGS from this set!
Well, that is NOT all–My seminars LIVE ON!
The audios are loaded into an exclusive Membership Site that includes every audio and resource that I shared while recording this workshop, PLUS bonus goodies!
This is where it really gets good! I want for you to have access to everything you need to get started on the right track. If you know me, you know that I simply cannot offer anything that isn’t complete, overflowing, and full of everything that you could possibly need to get going on the right track. This set is no different! In fact, this is probably as important as each of the audio sessions!
Yep! Our Membership Site includes a FULL library of great articles and bonus ebooks on just about everything you can imagine! You will have EVERYTHING you need to get started on the right track. This is one AMAZING set that you are definitely NOT going to want to miss!
Grab This Set Today!
This study equips you with:
- My complete Write for the Glory of God replays compiled into a Personal Study Set (with Action Guides)
- Access to our Membership Site with RSS feed of our audios, our article library, and these bonus gift ebooks.
- PLUS! Extra bonuses!
ACT RIGHT NOW and SAVE!
Get immediate access to our Write for the Glory of God Seminar Set with all of our fun freebies–whatever time of the day it is for you right now!
Join us and order your set TODAY!